Oh So Dotty

(style type:) vintage || (wearing:) c/o Oasap peter pan collar necklace, Guess sunglasses, Brandless polka dotted shorts, c/o Oasap bag.

So this is my first ever personal style post! This outfit is really cute, don't you think? Must be the pants...But anyway, I took this picture at home, and originally wanted to title this as "Admiring Plastic Flowers" (gosh). "Oh So Dotty" isn't much better either. I really need help with name-giving. Guess what my bunny is called? Cutie. Oh So Creative (not!)

/I should probably insert a close-up picture here, but. can I say #YOLO? I swear yolo is one of the most overused words//

I'm so happy with the bag, it happens to fit my polaroid camera perfectly. Maybe its just the size, the bag is seriously so beyond cute. And I've changed my mind, #YOLO, here's a close-up of the bag/ dotty pants: 

The necklace is made of metal alloy and it has lovely flower patterns closeupofnecklace by Oasap. Have a nice day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment